Red je Pakketje Privacy Statement
Version 1 30 March 2020
Red je Boeketje.nl is an affiliate of Red je Pakketje B.V.
During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Red je Pakketje B.V. is, as controller, the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
Please find below an overview of the subjects which will be discussed in this Statement.
- Purpose, legal ground and retention period of data processing Providing personal data to third parties
- Changes to this privacy statement
- Rights in relation to personal data
- Contact details
Purpose, legal ground and retention period of data processing
- Supplier (contact person or contractor).
For this purpose we register company name, contact details such as name, address, city, country, phone number, email address, website, bank account details, VAT number. Purpose: Invoicing, communications and delivery of contracted assignment. We do this on the basis of the performance of the contract. We will retain these Personal Data for 1 year.
- Employee & freelance staff
For this purpose we register: name, address, city, country, email address, phone number, job description, copy passport, social security number, portrait picture, bank details, CV, LinkedIn profile, skype/zoom id, insurance policy details, traveling details, expense reports and performance evaluations. Purpose: Job contract, payment of salary, emails, phone calls and meetings, zoom/skype meetings. We do this on the basis of the performance of the contract. We will retain these Personal Data for 2 years.
For this purpose we register first name, last name, company name (optional), country of location, address, postal code, city of location, phone number, email address. Purpose: delivery of services and products agreed. We do this on the basis of the performance of the contract and legitimate interest of the recipient. We will retain these Personal Data for 90 days.
Providing personal data to third parties
The data that you have provided may be handled by third parties only if and as necessary for providing the services as described above. Except for the parties mentioned below, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organizations, unless we are required so by law.
We use third parties for the following purposes:
- We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf: Verdel, Groenland BV, Frederique’s Choice, Mollie Payments, CM.com, Helpscout, Red je Pakketje. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, processing payments, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes
- We don’t hand over your personal data to third parties for other purposes than they were collected for, without your explicit permission. We do not transfer Personal Data to a third country or international organisations outside of the European union/European Economic Area (“EU/EEA”).
We handle personal data carefully and confidentially, and use appropriate technical and organisational measures to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Data. We take the following measures in particular:
- After receipt, the data will be stored in a separate system
- We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data
- We keep logs of all requests for personal data
- All persons that act under Red je Pakketje.nl responsibility that are in contact with your personal data are kept to a strict nondisclosure policy regarding your data via a signed contract which includes a confidentiality clause.
- The staff that have access to your personal data are kept to an absolute minimum; only those that need the access to be able to provide you with the service your data was provided for, have access to it. Staff have no right to copy or use your data in any other way than for the purpose the data was provided for.
- All our contracted employees, contracted freelancers are obliged to secure their workstation(s), laptop(s) and phone(s) that have access to your data with a password.
- The request for and use of personal data is kept to a minimum whenever possible.
- We regularly evaluate our security measures.
- All of our contracted employees, freelancers and active volunteers are well informed on the importance of compliance with the GDPR and are instructed to always treat your personal data with great care.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Rights in relation to personal data
You have the following rights:
- being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for;
- access to the personal data that we keep from you;
- rectification of inaccurate personal data;
- request to delete personal data;
- revoke your consent (if consent is the legal ground for processing);
- object against or restrict the processing of personal data;
- data portability.
Please note that you always make clear who you are, so that we can assure that we do not modify or remove the data from the wrong person.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Red je Pakketje BV
For any question you can always send an e-mail to email@example.com.